Click to visit my Facebook Page

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Latest Dress

I bought this gorgeous Amy Butler Fabric the other week and I knew when it came that I wanted it to be a dress. I sat down and cut the pattern last weekend... but I never got around to sewing it up so last night, after I had spent the whole day working on shoes I thought I would treat myself to some me-time sewing.
This is what I came up with. (excuse the awful photos... the mirror and camera didnt want to play ball today LOL)


I didnt add a tie to it, thinking that I wouldnt want one... but once I put it on I realised that it did need something. so either its going to be a belt... or I might make up a sash before I wear it out tonight... depending on how much time I get. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....what a fabulous use of that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is gorgeous!! I'm your newest follower! :) Come say hi at Just For Daisy x

    ReplyDelete