Click to visit my Facebook Page

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fabric Heaven

I get lots of comments on the Soleful Steps Facebook page asking where I get my fabric, where I find all that yumminess from...

Everything I buy is online... mainly because I dont live anywhere near shops to be able to hit them fabric shopping. I love a sale too so I keep an eye out online for sales on websites but also on Facebook.. there are a lot of facebook pages that sell off random amounts of fabric at times.

One of my favourite places to shop is Wrapped in Fabric though. I have 3 reasons why I like to shop there.

1. Wrapped In Fabric stock a great range of fabric all the time, with new stock always coming in.
2. The owner, Sandy is lovely to deal with, super helpful and always friendly.
3. I am supporting another Mum out there, working from home to improve her family life, its great!

I thought I would do a quick post about Wrapped in Fabric so that you can pop over and see for yourself...

Here are some things you may not know....

Wrapped in Fabric offers free postage. Postage days are Monday and Thursday, and you can request and pay for Express Postage if you need your fabric quickly.

If you are a big fabric shopper, Sandy does a great wholesale deal. She offers a 35% discount for wholesale customers when they spend more than $100 at one time (postage paid by customer)

Here are some of the latest creations that feature fabric from Wrapped In Fabric:




No comments:

Post a Comment